Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check out the new Booth!

Howdy Ya'll!  I'm thrilled to have an open booth space at the New Visions Marketplace on Hendersonville Highway in the Fletcher/Mountain Home area between Asheville & Hendersonville.  This is a new and exciting venture.  New Visions Marketplace is a wonderful marketplace housing all sorts of goodies...home decor, furniture - and the prices are fantastic! So, check it out! Remember to stop by my blog often for booth updates and decorating ideas!  Here some pics of my booth and items contained therein.  Hurry! While supplies last.....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindi!

    My friend and I stopped by your booth today and I bought two lovely vintage floral pictures. What a great price!! They are now hanging in my bedroom and I love them. Thanks so much for your help today.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete